Countingup Referral Incentive
Terms and Conditions
1. Subject to these Terms, the Countingup Referral Incentive is open to
1.1 Countingup business current account customers who successfully refer at least one Sole Trader and/or a Limited Entity to Countingup; and
1.2 any Sole Trader and/or Limited Entity (“the referee”) who activated their Countingup Mastercard® after being successfully referred by Countingup business current account customers.
2. Staff members of Counting Limited are not eligible to benefit from this offer.
3. The conditions of the Referral Incentive are met if
3.1 a Countingup business current account customer has held an account in good standing with Countingup for over 3 calendar months; and
3.2 a Countingup business current account customer shares their unique referral link with a referee by tapping a banner at the top of the “More” tab or “Balance” tab in their Countingup App; and
3.3 the referee then inputs their phone number in the unique page the person referring has shared with them and successfully signs up for a business current account through the Countingup App using the same phone number; and
3.4 the referee activates their Countingup Mastercard within 30 days of signing up; and
3.5 both the Sole Trader/Limited Entity referring and the referee’s respective business current accounts are active and in good standing when the one-time deposit described in clause 6 of these terms is due to be credited to both their accounts.
4. Entries that were not completed using the Sole Trader/Limited Entity referring’s unique page do not qualify for the offer.
5. The Sole Trader/Limited Entity referring and the referee must be a different person.
6. Countingup is offering both the Sole Trader/Limited Entity referring and the referee a one-time GBP £50.00 (fifty pounds sterling) deposit of funds into their respective accounts, subject to clauses 1, 3, 4 and 5 of these Terms.
7. The one-time GBP £50.00 (fifty pounds sterling) deposit will be credited to both the Sole Trader/Limited Entity referring and the referee‘s respective accounts no later than 3 calendar months after the referee has activated their Countingup Mastercard.
8. There is no limit to the number of referees the Sole Trader/Limited Entity referring can introduce to Countingup.
9. No responsibility will be accepted if either the referee, the Sole Trader/Limited Entity referring or both are prevented or restricted from meeting the conditions of these Terms due to a technical failure of any kind (including failure of any information technology).
10. Countingup will not discuss the account or account status of the Sole Trader/Limited Entity referring with a referee and vice versa.
11. Both the Sole Trader/Limited Entity referring and the referee are responsible for paying taxes or deductions (if any) due on the one-time GBP £50.00 (fifty pounds sterling) deposit credited to their respective Countingup accounts.
12. If the conditions of the Referral Incentive set in clause 3.4 are not met, this will only be known and/or communicated to the relevant party. It is the Sole Trader/Limited Entity referring/referee’s decision whether or not to share this information with the other party.
13. Additional information about this incentive can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
14. By taking the steps to become the Sole Trader/Limited Entity referring or a referee, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw this offer at any time.
16. Promoter: Counting Limited, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU. Counting Ltd trading as Countingup. Company number 10729748. Registered Office 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. Multi-award-winning Counting Ltd, backed by Sage and ING Bank, designs and operates the Countingup websites and app, offering an electronic money (‘e-money’) business current account with innovative built-in accounting software. Prepay Technologies Ltd trading as PPS is the e-money issuer of your business current account and Counting Ltd is a registered Agent of PPS. PPS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN 900010) for the issuance of electronic money and protects customers against its insolvency by safeguarding an amount equivalent to the money held in Countingup’s e-money business current accounts. The Countingup card is an electronic money product issued by PPS pursuant to licence by Mastercard International Incorporated.