Get your first 3 months free
Pay no subscription fees during your trial. Other transaction charges may apply.
Pricing that's small business friendly
After your first 3 months free period our standard monthly pricing applies:
Pricing that changes with your business
Most of our costs are based on your activity, so if your business has a quieter month your subscription fee may decrease. Equally, if you have a fantastic month with lots of money deposited, it may increase. We aim to partner with our customers and charge fairly for our services – we hope you approve.
All our plans come with these benefits
- Business account Open an account in minutes to get a contactless Mastercard, sort code and account number.
- Automated categorisation Just one less thing to think about.
- Instant notifications Stay on top of your income and spending with reminders to capture receipts in the app.
- Receipt capture Keep organised on the go and say goodbye to pockets stuffed with receipts.
- Invoicing & billing Send an invoice in seconds. Know who’s paid you at a glance with invoices sorted, matched and filed automatically.
- Profit & loss Instantly see how your business is performing at a glance.
- Tax estimate Know how much to set aside and say goodbye to nasty surprises.
- Share with your accountant Never worry about sending receipts or statements again.
- First class support Our helpful UK-based team are available 7 days a week.
What are the limits on the account?
The limits for the Countingup account can be found here.
The first 3 months free period means there are no monthly subscription fees for your first three months. Charges for additional services shown above may apply. After your free period standard monthly pricing applies and your total monthly deposits determine your subscription fee each month. Additional business accounts are charged separately subject to our standard pricing.