Countingup Startup Incentive Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to invited applicants who successfully sign up for a Countingup Business Current Account between 20 April 2021 and 30 April 2021.
Staff members of Counting Limited and are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
2. Entry to the prize draw is achieved by successfully opening a Countingup Business Current Account and logging in to the app between 20 April 2021 and 30 April 2021.
3. Only one entry per person. Unsolicited entries do not qualify for the draw.
4. Prizes: Counting Ltd, trading as Countingup, is offering one new customer a one-time GBP £1000.00 (one thousand pounds sterling) new business Startup Incentive when they successfully apply for a Countingup Business Current Account and log in to the app.
5. The prize draw closes at 11.59 pm on 30 April 2021 with the winner of the prize draw being selected on 7 May 2021 using a computer programme to randomly generate a winner.
6. The winner will be notified by email on 14 May 2021 to the email address provided during their application. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of being notified, they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place. To claim the prize the winner must follow the instructions in the email notifying them that they are the winner. The winner will receive their prize no later than 30 days after they claim the prize.
7. The winner is responsible for paying any taxes (if any) due on the prize won.
8. There is no alternative to the £1000 cash prize.
9. No responsibility will be accepted if you are prevented or restricted from participating due to a technical failure of any kind (including failure of any information technology).
10. In the event of any dispute, Countingup’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Additional information about this prize draw can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org after 14 May 2021.
12. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
14. Promoter: Counting Limited, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
Counting Ltd trading as Countingup. Company number 10729748. Registered Office 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. Countingup is not a bank. Counting Ltd designs and operates the Countingup websites and app. The Countingup business current account is an e-money account provided by Prepay Technologies Ltd (PPT) which is an electronic money institution authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN 900010) for the issuance of electronic money. As E-money accounts are not protected by the Financial Services Scheme (FSCS), PPS holds an amount equivalent to the money in Countingup current accounts in a safeguarding account with Barclays Bank PLC in accordance with the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 which gives customers protection against PPT’s insolvency. The Countingup Mastercard is issued by Prepay Technologies Limited pursuant to a licence by Mastercard International.