Invoice your clients instantly
- Create personalised invoices
- Invoice straight from the app
- Set payment terms
- Match payments
- Keep track of all payments
- Get notified when you get paid
Create your professional invoice template
All you need to create a professional-looking invoice is enter your details once and send them as many times as you need!
- Add your company name and details
- Insert your company logo
Add customer and invoice details
Personalise your template in seconds by adding customer details and payment terms.
- Select your customer from your Countingup directory
- Type a summary or reference number
- Set a due date
- Set your payment terms
- Add the items to your sales invoice
Review your invoice and send
Invoice customers from the Countingup app. Automatic numbering takes care of the admin for you.
- Preview your invoice
- Email a PDF invoice to your customer straight from the app
Track invoice payments easily
Keep on top of your payments and cash flow within the Countingup app.
- See paid and unpaid invoices
- Automatically reconcile invoices
Start invoicing better with Countingup
Ready to improve your invoicing and business finance experience? Apply for a Countingup account today and pay no subscription fees for first 3 months.
6 overdue invoice email templates to get paid faster
Unfortunately, late payments are an inevitable part of business. More often than not,
How to create a contractor invoice
Invoicing is a vital part of most client-based businesses. Without the ability to
How to invoice a client for freelance work
To succeed as a freelancer, you need to get paid for your work.