Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the Countingup Advertising Incentive offer below (“Offer”) in respect of referrals which satisfy the eligibility criteria and other provisions of these Terms and Conditions during the period commencing at midnight on 4.11.2022 and ending at midnight on 4.05.2023 (“the Offer Period”).
Subject to these Terms, the Offer is only available where, during the Offer Period:
1.1 A sole trader or limited company (the “Applicant”) clicks on the Countingup Advertising Incentive link displayed in the online magazine, newsletter, marketplace, members benefit portal or other publication (“Referral Link”) and immediately applies on the Countingup website for an Account and a Card, providing all information requested and in accordance with the Countingup Business current account agreement (“Application”), provided that:
- 1.1.1 the Applicant must be acting in the course of a business, trade or profession and not as a consumer;
- 1.1.2 the Referral Link has not been disabled by Countingup;
- 1.2 The Application is accepted by Countingup;
- 1.3 The Applicant, within 3 full calendar months after the date on which the Application is accepted (“Acceptance Date”):
- 1.3.1 activates the Card (within 30 days after the Acceptance Date);
- 1.3.2 makes one or more valid payments of at least £50 using the Card (excluding ATM withdrawals and transfers to the Applicant’s accounts at another bank or payment service provider);
- 1.3.3 receives deposits of at least £200 into the Applicant’s Account;
1.4 The Applicant:
- 1.4.1 is not in breach of any provision of the Countingup Account Agreements nor is the subject of any investigation that would require its permanent or temporary suspension:
- 1.4.2 has not shared a Referral Link publicly;
- 1.4.3 has not impersonated Countingup, used the Countingup domain names or trademarks (apart from the Referral Link) or posted advertisements or sponsored links on search engines which appear when users search for the Countingup brand or trademarks (any referrals arising out of or in connection with any misuse or infringement of the Countingup domain names or trademarks shall not qualify for this Offer);
- 1.4.4 has not done anything that could bring Countingup into disrepute.
1.5 Where the Applicant is a Limited Business, its legal status with Companies House allows for a one-time deposit to be processed by Countingup (for example, if the entity is ‘dissolved’, the one-time deposit cannot be processed).
2. Partner incentive
2.1 If all the eligibility criteria in Clause 1 are met, Countingup will deposit the amount of £75 to the Account of the Applicant (“Incentive”) within 5 full calendar months after the Acceptance Date.
- 3.1 Countingup reserves the right to amend, modify, withdraw or extend this Offer or any part of it at any time without notice.
- 3.2 Countingup accepts no liability or responsibility, and no Incentive shall be payable, in the event that the Applicant is prevented or restricted from meeting these Terms due to a technical failure of any kind (including failure of any information technology).
- 3.3 Countingup will not discuss the Account or Application or the status of either the Account or the Application with any person other than the Account Holder or applicant, as the case may be.
- 3.4 The Applicant is responsible for paying any taxes or deductions in relation to the Incentive.
- 3.5 Staff members of Counting Limited are not eligible to benefit from this Offer.
- 3.6 Additional information about this Offer can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
- 3.7 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising in relation to these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.