Counting Ltd (Countingup) June 2023 Customer Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility to enter. The Countingup June 2023 Customer Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to Countingup customers (entrants) that:
- have an active Countingup business account throughout the Customer Prize Draw period (described below) and until the date of the draw;
- have successfully made three or more transactions (as explained in section 2 below) in the period between 00.00 am on the 22 May 2023 and 12.00pm on the 21 June 2023;
- comply with Countingup’s Terms and Conditions and has not done anything that could bring Countingup into disrepute;
- are not staff members of Counting Ltd.
Private individuals and/or Customers that do not meet the above eligibility criteria do not qualify for the Prize Draw.
If your card has expired you will need a new one in order to complete the three or more transactions in the period between 00.00 am on the 22 May 2023 and 12.00pm on the 21 June 2023. Please note that any change to personal information will be subject to successfully completing security checks.
2. Transactions definition. A transaction is defined as either:
- card: money out;
- cash: cash in via post office or paypoint;
For the purpose of this Prize Draw transactions do not include bank (money in via bank transfer and money out via bank transfer) or atm (cash out from an atm) transactions.
Your Countingup business account can be used only for business purposes and personal transactions are not accepted.
3. Prizes. The prizes will be transferred to each respective winner’s business account as explained in these terms and conditions. There are three types of prize available and the quantity of each is shown below, as described in the following table:
3.1 The prizes will be awarded to the entrants in order, such that the first winner will win the premium prize only, the second prize winner will win the second prize and the third prize winner will win the third prize.
3.2 There is no alternative or substitute to the prizes.
4. The winners. The winning entry will be randomly selected from a minimum pool of 20 entrants. The pool will close on 21.06.2023.
Prizes are drawn on 22.06.2023.
4.1 Each entrant can only win one of the prizes in the Prize Draw.
4.2 The winners will be notified immediately after 22 June 2023, via email to the address used to activate the business account with Countingup. If the winner does not reply to the email within 14 days of being notified they will lose the right to the prize and the unawarded prize will be void.
4.3 The winner is responsible for paying taxes or deductions (if any) due on the prize(s).
5. Limitation of liability. Countingup does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Countingup does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
Countingup does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this Prize Draw.
6.1 Additional information about this Prize Draw may be obtained by emailing email@example.com but Countingup takes no responsibility for any delays or failures that may be caused.
6.2 Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records. Countingup reserves the right to modify or withdraw this offer at any time.
6.3 By entering the Prize Draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6.5 Countingup reserves the right to disqualify from the Prize Draw any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating, including without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of Countingup.
6.6 The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
7. Promoter. Counting Limited, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU. Counting Ltd trading as Countingup. Company number 10729748. Registered Office 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. Multi-award-winning Counting Ltd, backed by Sage and ING Bank, designs and operates the Countingup websites and app, offering an electronic money (‘e-money’) business current account with innovative built-in accounting software. Prepay Technologies Ltd trading as PPS is the e-money issuer of your business current account and Counting Ltd is a registered Agent of PPS. PPS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN 900010) for the issuance of electronic money and protects customers against its insolvency by safeguarding an amount equivalent to the money held in Countingup’s e-money business current accounts. The Countingup card is an electronic money product issued by PPS pursuant to licence by Mastercard International Incorporated.