Yes. Just complete an individual application for each role.
Careers at Countingup
At Countingup, we like to keep small businesses running. But an app or business current account don’t do that on their own – it takes a great team behind the scenes to help thousands of self-employed people thrive. And you can be a part of that.
A new type of account is born
In 2017, Tim Fouracre found himself watching over time-poor business owners juggling their work with their financial management: the bit of business-owning they didn’t sign up for.
Tired of not having answers for them, he decided to create his own: Countingup, business current account with built-in accounting. The one tool to take away all the stress from financial admin.
The Countingup Way
We express our values as The Countingup Way. It’s the way we do things around here and we like to keep it simple.
- Do our best work
- Enjoy it
- Get it done
so can our customers. All of which make running a business much easier.
- 8% pension contribution made by us (you can top it up if you like)
- Share options
Flexible working 🧑💻
- Hybrid working with one day a week at our West London HQ
- Contribution towards your home-office set-up
- Flexible working that suits you and your team
- Choose to work from abroad for short periods
- 26 days plus bank holidays – use them all!
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary care-givers
- Life assurance with YuLife
Health and wellbeing 😷
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Paid sick leave
Working at Countingup
Read our engineering blog to learn about our tech, interview process, and more!
Frequently asked questions
Yes, email us your CV at email@example.com
Not at the moment, but watch this space!
Every role is different but you can expect a call with a member of the talent acquisition team, a competency interview, and a cultural fit interview. Some roles require a technical test.
We have an HQ in West London, although most of our roles are hybrid with the team coming in at least once a week.