Countingup Referral Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
1. The Countingup Referral Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to
1.1 Countingup business current account customers who successfully refer at least one Sole Trader and/or a Limited Entity to Countingup; and
1.2 any Sole Trader and/or Limited Entity (“the referee”) who were successfully referred by Countingup business current account customers and then activated their Countingup Mastercard®.
2. Staff members of Counting Limited are not eligible to benefit from this offer.
3. The Prize Draw is open to Countingup customers who effectively refer or are referred to Countingup before midnight on 5th January 2022.
4. The conditions of the Referral Incentive are met if
4.1 a Countingup business current account customer shares their unique referral link with the referee; and
4.2 the referee inputs their details in the Countingup page that the unique link directs them to and successfully signs up for a business current account through the Countingup App using the same phone number; and
4.3 the referee activates their Countingup Mastercard within 30 days of signing up; and
4.4 both the person referring and the referee’s respective business current accounts are active and in good standing when the deposit(s) described in these terms is due to be credited to their accounts.
5. Entries that were not completed using the person referring’s unique refferal code do not qualify for the offer.
6. The person referring and the referee must be different individuals with appropriate authority to open a new Countingup business current account.
7. Countingup reserves the incontestable right to determine the “good standing” of any account.
8. Countingup is offering both the person referring and the referee a one-time GBP £50.00 (fifty pounds sterling) deposit of funds into their respective accounts, subject to the other clauses in these Terms.
9. The one-time GBP £50.00 (fifty pounds sterling) deposit will be credited to both the person referring and the referee‘s respective accounts no later than 3 calendar months after the referee has activated their Countingup Mastercard.
10. In addition Countingup is offering the person referring a one-time entry to the Prize Draw for each successful referral per the additional conditions described herein.
10.1 The prizes will be transferred to each respective winner’s account (subject to the additional conditions herein). There are three types of prize available and the quantity of each is different, as described in the following table:
10.2 The winning entry will be randomly selected from the pool of entries.
10.3 Each entrant can only win one of the prizes in any given Prize Draw.
10.4 The prizes will be awarded to the entrant(s) in order, such that the first winner will win the premium prize only, the second prize winner will win the second prize. That process will continue until the prize pool is exhausted.
10.5 If there are insufficient successful entrants the unawarded prizes will be void.
10.6 The relevant one-time Prize Draw deposit will be credited to the person referring’s account no later than 3 calendar months after the close of the Prize Draw.
11. Countingup reserves the right to extend the Prize Draw period, in which case the end dates and payment dates may also move to accommodate the update.
12. No responsibility will be accepted by Countingup where an entrant is restricted from effectively participating due to a failure of any kind (including failure of any information technology. Whether the responsibility of Countingup, the participant(s) or a third party).
13. Countingup will not discuss the account or account status of the person referred with a referee or vice versa.
14. The winner is responsible for paying taxes or deductions (if any) due on the prize(s).
15. There is no alternative or substitute to the prize(s).
16. If the conditions of this incentive are not met, this will only be known and/or communicated to the relevant party. It is their decision whether or not to share this information with the other party.
17. Additional information about this Prize Draw may be obtained by emailing email@example.com but Countingup takes no responsibility for any delays or failures caused therein.
18. By taking steps to refer someone, or be referred, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records. Countingup reserves the right to modify or withdraw this offer at any time.
20. Promoter: Counting Limited, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU. Counting Ltd trading as Countingup. Company number 10729748. Registered Office 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. Multi-award-winning Counting Ltd, backed by Sage and ING Bank, designs and operates the Countingup websites and app, offering an electronic money (‘e-money’) business current account with innovative built-in accounting software. Prepay Technologies Ltd trading as PPS is the e-money issuer of your business current account and Counting Ltd is a registered Agent of PPS. PPS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN 900010) for the issuance of electronic money and protects customers against its insolvency by safeguarding an amount equivalent to the money held in Countingup’s e-money business current accounts. The Countingup card is an electronic money product issued by PPS pursuant to licence by Mastercard International Incorporated.